Ergotec Health is concerned to preserve your privacy and safeguard any personal details you provide to us. This Policy explains how we collect, use and protect your information.
By using our website or providing us with your personal information you are agreeing to this Policy. We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time without notice to you.
1. When will I need to provide my details? We may collect personal information (for example your name, your address, telephone number, medical information) from you when you:
(a) Become a patient or a participant in a group activity;
(b) Making an enquiry related to our services
(c) Register with us to receive our newsletter, be informed of upcoming events, classes or similar or otherwise wanting to stay in communication with us
2. Why do you need my details and how do you use them? There are different reasons why we might need your personal details – the main ones are listed above.
Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law. Should you choose to contact us using an email link, or our contact form none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processor). Should you choose not to consent to us using your contact details in any form submitted, please contact us by phone or direct email. This website is hosted by 3rd party servers located in the EU which are compliant with EU legislation.
We will never sell your details or send your personal data to a third party, unless otherwise stated in this policy. When dealing with your personal information we will at all times comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any other applicable legislation. The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority If you are unhappy with any aspect of our handling of your data you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk, with whom Ergotec Health is registered.
3. How do you keep my information secure? We take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of personal information you give us.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. To be able to create an SSL connection a web server requires an SSL Certificate.
Some correspondence such as letters to consultants, GP practices, PMI companies containing your personal information is recorded in a database on the organisation’s computer which is password protected and used only by the administrators and practitioners. It is also supported by an appropriate anti-virus programme.
Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months
Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain
information to carry out various research into behaviour, demographics etc.
5. What if I don’t want you to use my details anymore or my details change? If you ever change your mind about being on our database or your details change, you can update your contact preferences at any time by calling us on 020 3112 0119 or, emailing us on email@example.com.
6. Access rights. You have the right to ask us what personal information we hold and how we use that information. If you think any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may also request it is corrected. You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your personal information. In relation to all of these rights, please telephone, text or email us. We will respond to your requests within all applicable timeframes (in accordance with the Information Commissioner’s Office guidelines).
7. Online advertising
We do not use personal details for online advertising. We follow Facebook’s strict advertising policies when using that platform.
We follow Twitter’s strict advertising policies when using that specific platform.
Both of above platforms are only used to post useful articles and general health related new without targeting any individuals.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us using the above details
8. Website Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We make no representations about any other website and when you access any other website through a link on our website (including social media sites) you should understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over that website or the way your personal information is collected through those websites. Those websites may have their own privacy policies and we encourage you to look at those policies or contact the website operators directly to understand how your personal information is used.